26 July, 2010

A day in the past

First of all, I would like to apologise due to the fact that I have not been blogging very frequently, I have been terribly busy recently, mostly on trips visiting various places, seeing family and friends, going to events and travelling. The past couple of days has been pretty hectic, but today was my free time and a day to relax. However, I am off to stay at my friends house on both Wednesday and Thursday night and spending the day in London on Thursday. As you can tell, quite recently my life suddenly turned quite busy, but I am so excited that I finally have some time for blogging, and plus, I have some exciting things coming up!

I have been thinking alot about my blog recently, and I decided it is in need of a layout change and new content. What do you think? I would also like to focus a little more on making littleowlwaltz more personal, with more outfit posts, my personal art and craft projects and my travels. As well as of course my inspiration and so on. I will begin with my layout change and new content as soon as I have some spare time on my hands.

Anyway, to focus on what this post really is about, the name of this post, a day in the past is perfect to describe my Sunday adventure that I had this weekend. I spent the day at a history event, it was such a fascinating day and for such a good cause too! The event was to support all of the heroes from the past and present who took time to fight in the wars and help to support our country. There was so many people who dressed up as victorians, vikings, everything from the past who volunteered to put on displays to show us what the english civil war and life was like back then. I even had a go at trying Archery, but I didn't hit the target, unfortunately!. They also had helicopter rides, a show for fashion from different eras, side stalls, and vintage aircraft displays. I took my camera and spent the day taking lots of pictures to show you my little adventure.








10 comments:

  1. oh wow! what a lovely way to spend the day!! I especially love that picture with the building covered in ivy! so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the car! I have an obsession for vintage/old things, especially cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is adorable, dear! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! your blog is cute! and I love that you have a picture of cadbury ice cream! im from the US but when in the UK (been twice) i always make sure to get that. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are so great. looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What dreamy photos! Looks like a good time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you are just adorable! I would give anything to live in the European countryside and wear nothing but vintage. :) I discovered your blog from Micaela of The Drifter and the Gypsy. I think you're really pretty. :) Oh, and did I mention I love your blog?

    Anh♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. your photographs are so pretty! they're dreamy and ethereal.
    beautiful =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like such a great day out... ice-cream and planes sounds like my OH's idea of heaven ;)

    ReplyDelete