16 July, 2010

A trip to the woods

This is what I wore today when I went for a walk to the woods with family. I walked past this lovely little corn field and decided to take a couple of pictures while I was there. Recently, the weather has been really hot outside and I haven't visited the woods in awhile, so it was a lovely day. I love finding little fields near woods, it makes visiting the woods feel even more wonderful. I even brought a book with me that I am reading at the moment and sat and read it for a while.





13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress, I love these photos, you're very lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! Man, you are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely delightful!

    x The Velvet Bow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress and beautiful pictures! :) It must be great there! Wie geht es dir? :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what beautiful pictures.
    I love dotty patterns. And you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hi - ive never been here before but i've looked through a couple of your pages and your blog is truley very pretty : ) i will most certainly visit again soon xx loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifull pictures and love the dress..you look pretty!! and the lipstick is the nice finishing touch:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful dress! such cute pictures, definitely following :D

    xx

    www.anadorablecliche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are stunning. :) You could not be any prettier in that polka dot dress too.

    Following now! I'm going to read your old entries after leaving this. So happy to have stumbled upon such a nice blog! (saw it via Little Deers)

    B from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I never grow weary of seeing pretty field shots... this one in particular is so peaceful and angelic, and I love your dress! :D


    Aya of Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  11. the english countryside is heaven

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love polka dots! great blog. come follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete