03 August, 2010

London







Candy Cakes


Isn't Sass & Belle just so magical?



Sass & Belle



As I mentioned in my previous post, I visited London for the day on Thursday with my friend. This was one of my best days that I have spent in London so far, I have visited the city a number of times but my friend and I have planned to visit London together for awhile. We spent the whole of the day walking around London visiting all of the beautiful little places around the city.

When we first arrived in London we first visited Convent Garden. We visited a beautiful cupcake shop, Candy Cakes and a litle shop, Sass & Belle. If you are visiting Convent Garden when you are next in London, then I really recommend these cute little shops. We first started the day with buying one of the Cupcakes from Candy Cakes, and I have to say, they were so delightful. If you a lover for homemade Cupcakes and anything pretty then you would be in your element. We couldn't resist to take a few pictures with us with the cupcakes. I chose Raspberry with Apple with Nougat and my friend chose Berry.

Sass & Belle was the next shop we visited, it was filled with so many wonderful and magicial items for your home. It was my first time I had ever visited the shop, and I would definitely be returning back to visit it again. I was very tempted to buy nearly half of the shop, some of the items that I favoured the most were bird cages, vintage photo frames, and many owl and bird items.

We also visited South Kensington, Leicester Square and China town. We spent the rest of the day takings pictures and shopping, but we also spent some time visiting the National Portrait Gallery and Science Musuem. We finished the day with visiting a little vintage shop, called Absolute Vintage. I brought two vintage blouses. It was a beautiful day.

20 comments:

  1. Oh Katy, what a lovely day you had! I'd trade anything for these lovely cupcakes and bird cages. That Sass and Belle shop is more than amazing.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful day and OMG those cupcakes look so delish xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so lovely, thanks for sharing :)
    http://fablooksbylai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that store looks incredible and those cupcakes look superb. So jealous I do not live in Europe in general! <3 You are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I wouldn't mind being in London right now..
    Your pictures remembered me the summer I was there for 3 weeks. thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 3rd picture - The diana camera!
    efsvfrhyeo so jealous of your day out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it looks like you had the best time!
    How I would love to be in London at this very moment... wistful.
    Love, Athena. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos, I'll be in London tomorrow and I'll surely visit these shops :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos. Sounds like a lovely trip and that cupcake shop looks to die for. Your blog is beautiful and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. I'm a follower now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your photos are gorgeous! I just love London! I recognised those Candy Cakes cupcakes as soon as I saw them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos, the shop looks like a treasure shop haha and the cupcakes are huuugeee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would love to try on the dress and see how it feels on me. hmm, i wonder if it'll me comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is so cute I love it <3 You now have a new follower >.< xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos are so lovely! And so is your blog! Im now following you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must say your blog is so beautiful and inspiring, I was wondering what photo editor you used to make your pictures look so lovely and vintage? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahh that cake shop :) had to walk past it so many times on college trips where we weren't allowed to stop for cake! sass and belle looks just like how i'd love my house. really sweet blog :) (I've just started and I'm totally stuck!)

    http://amongsttheteacupsandthetinycakes.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow it looks like you managed to squeeze a lot in one day! Thanks for sharing your visits. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such great photos!! I love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete